To report clinical outcomes of a four-flanged intrascleral fixation technique using toric and multifocal intraocular lens.
We describe two cases of premium intraocular lens (IOL) implantation after which the patients fully recovered their visual function following a four-point sutureless scleral fixation technique via a 2.8-mm corneal incision. In the first case, a monofocal toric hydrophobic lens consisting of two haptic plates with four holes for suturing was fixated with 5–0 polypropylene monofilament. In the second case, a bifocal hydrophobic lens with the same haptic design was fixated. No conjunctival or scleral sutures, glue, or flap formation was required during the surgery. There were no complications related to the surgical process.
A four-flanged intrascleral fixation technique may benefit patients with poor zonular support who have high expectations for postoperative visual quality.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
KEYE EYE CLINIC is collecting your information for the following purposes:
- In order to provide various services
- In order to provide personalized services for you
- In order to collect your feedback and other data regarding our services.
- In order to inform you about new services and information
However, we will not collect any information that may infringe your personal rights.
Please refer to the below list of information we are collecting from you.
List of Personal Information Being Collected
In order to provide a variety of membership services, we are collecting the following information from you:
- Information Type: Reservation Date, Reservation Time, Consulting Area, Name, Password, Phone, E-mail, Other.
- How the Information is Collected: Through The M’s website (membership registration, message board and shopping mall)
How Long We Keep the Information
We will destroy all the information once the purpose set out above is fulfilled.
- Membership information: This is destroyed when the membership ends.
- Reservation information: This is destroyed when the appointment has expired but we will seek your approval if we need to keep it after that.