Risk Factor for Transient Hyperopic Refractive Outcome at Acute Postoperative Period After Panoptix Intraocular Lens ImplantationVIEW
Influence of mild non‑foveal involving epiretinal membrane on visual quality in eyes with multifocal intraocular lens implantationVIEW
Accuracy of theoretical IOL formulas for Panoptix intraocular lens according to axial lengthVIEW
Therapeutic Effect of Intense Pulsed Light of Dry Eye with Meibomian Gland DysfunctionVIEW
Effect of Capsular Tension Ring on Refractive Outcomes in Patients With Implantation of the Quadrifocal Acrysof PanOptix TFNT00 IOLVIEW
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
KEYE EYE CLINIC is collecting your information for the following purposes:
- In order to provide various services
- In order to provide personalized services for you
- In order to collect your feedback and other data regarding our services.
- In order to inform you about new services and information
However, we will not collect any information that may infringe your personal rights.
Please refer to the below list of information we are collecting from you.
List of Personal Information Being Collected
In order to provide a variety of membership services, we are collecting the following information from you:
- Information Type: Reservation Date, Reservation Time, Consulting Area, Name, Password, Phone, E-mail, Other.
- How the Information is Collected: Through The M’s website (membership registration, message board and shopping mall)
How Long We Keep the Information
We will destroy all the information once the purpose set out above is fulfilled.
- Membership information: This is destroyed when the membership ends.
- Reservation information: This is destroyed when the appointment has expired but we will seek your approval if we need to keep it after that.